Chimney Sweeping and Inspection
Leave it up to our experts to keep your chimney swept year round
Let our experts maintain and keep your chimney burning clean all year round
with our safe and affordable chimney services. Your family’s safety
is our priority, so let our Chimney Safety Institute of America certified
Chimney Sweeps take care of your loved ones and your chimney.
It is recommended to have chimneys swept once a year and that chimneys
be inspected every other year to ensure the safety of all occupants.
Chimney Sweeping & Inspection $225*
*Listed prices are for services on typical 1 and 2 story dwellings that
have a chimney sweeping completed once every year. Heights over 2 stories,
excessively creosoted chimneys, and other time-consuming situations may
incur additional fees.
A Chimney Inspection cannot take place until a chimney sweeping has been
Our Chimney Sweeps are certified through the CSIA. We are members of the
NCSG, and are licensed and insured.
What does this mean?
Level II inspections are
required (per NFPA 211)
- When adding or replacing a hearth appliance
- Prior to relining of a flue or replacement of a flue lining
- Upon the sale or transfer of real estate property
- After a building or chimney fire, weather or seismic event, or other incident
likely to have caused damage to the building
Level II inspections include:
- Evaluation of the entire chimney and flue from both outside and inside:
- Structural issues and areas of concern will be disclosed
- A digital scan will be done of the interior of the chimney
- A complete report with pictures, will be mailed within 2 weeks, upon request
Chimney Linings and Repair
Rommel Hearth and Outdoor also performs chimney work associated with the
proper installation of hearth appliances, in order to give your stove
or insert the best possible drafting scenario. Remember that natural vent
appliances like wood stoves and inserts do not make chimneys work- chimneys
make appliances work. The venting may very well be the most important
component in a system. Ask the experts at Rommel.